To Main Menu
Reflections On The Shroud
People from all walks of life have devoted their time and efforts to researching, investigating, experimenting on and writing about the Shroud of Turin. STERA Inc. thought it would be worthwhile to have a page on the website where those who have devoted themselves to understanding the Shroud can express their personal stories and reflect on how the Shroud has impacted their lives. Rather than asking each person to write a story, we opted to use a questionnaire as a platform for these reflections. Below are the responses we have received thus far from the diverse group of scientists, historians, writers, and religious figures who were contacted to participate.
I would like to thank Laura Clark for conceiving and designing the questionnaire and Joe Marino for organizing everything and sending out the forms to the sindonologists on his extensive mailing list. Without their efforts this page would not exist. Most importantly, I would like to thank each of you who took the time to express your personal reflections on the Shroud of Turin and share them with us on this website.
- Marcel Alonso - Engineer and Geoscientist - France
- James A. Barrett - Researcher and Lecturer - U.S.A.
- Melinda Blade - Ed.D. - U.S.A.
- Anthony R. Brach - Botanist - U.S.A.
- Russ Breault -Researcher and Lecturer - U.S.A.
- Peter B. Carr - Physicist - England
- Laura Clark - Author and Blogger - U.S.A.
- Avinoam Danin - Botanist and Author - Israel
- Philip E. Dayvault - Independent Investigative Researcher - U.S.A.
- Joanna Emery - Author - Canada
- Giulio Fanti - Engineer and Professor - Italy
- Diana Fulbright - Historian and Biblical Exegete - U.S.A.
- Mark Guscin - Historian and Author - Spain
- Gerardo C. Halbinger von Kuegelgen - Mexico
- Piero Iacazio - Technician Dyer - Turin, Italy
- John Iannone - Author and Lecturer - U.S.A.
- Jose Rogelio Castaņeda Manrique - Mexico
- Joe Marino - Researcher and Author - U.S.A.
- Jack Markwardt - Historian and Author - U.S.A.
- Kevin E. Moran - Optical Engineer - U.S.A.
- Reggie Norton - British Society for the Turin Shroud (BSTS) Treasurer - England
- Mark Oxley - Author - Zimbabwe
- Isabel Piczek - Artist and Physicist - U.S.A
- Ray Schneider - Physicist and Professor - U.S.A.
- Pete Schumacher - VP-8 Engineer - U.S.A.
- Niels Svensson - Physician and Author - Denmark
- Thaddeus J. Trenn - Theologian and Author - Canada
- Ben Wiech - Attorney - U.S.A.
If you have been invited to participate, received your questionaire and have not yet returned it, please do so and we will include your Reflections in a future update. If you are a Shroud scholar or researcher and have not received a questionaire, please contact Joe Marino and he will send you a copy by e-mail.
|Top of Page||Main Menu||Shroud Library|