Pulse aquí para versión en español de esta página
Click here for a Mobile Phone Version of this page
You are visitor to view this page
The Shroud of Turin is a centuries old linen cloth that bears the image of a crucified man. A man that millions believe to be Jesus of Nazareth. Is it really the cloth that wrapped his crucified body, or is it simply a medieval forgery, a hoax perpetrated by some clever artist? Modern science has completed hundreds of thousands of hours of detailed study and intense research on the Shroud. It is, in fact, the single most studied artifact in human history, and we know more about it today than we ever have before. And yet, the controversy still rages. This web site will keep you abreast of current research, provide you with accurate data from the previous research and let you interact with the researchers themselves. We believe that if you have access to the facts, you can make up your own mind about the Shroud. Make sure you visit the page where you can Examine the Shroud of Turin for yourself. We hope you enjoy your visit. Barrie M. Schwortz, Editor.
- Late Breaking Website News: Website updates & latest Shroud news ALWAYS START HERE!
- Website News Page Archives:
- Examine the Shroud of Turin: View the Shroud in closeup detail - En Español *INTERACTIVE PAGE*
- Frequently Asked Questions: Find answers to commonly asked questions - En Español
- Comments on the 2002 Restoration of the Shroud: Read what the experts think
- A Message From Your Host: The goals of this website - En Español, Jezyku polskim (Polish language) by Michal Ginter or Jezyku polskim (Polish language) by O.K.
- Shroud of Turin Education and Research Association, Inc. - En Español: Learn about STERA, Inc. and read our Mission Statement - En Español
- STERA, Inc. Image Library: View an online catalog of nearly 300 images currently available from our various collections. Ideal for authors, publishers, picture researchers and producers to select and license reproduction quality images for use in books, magazines, TV documentaries, etc., but fun for everyone!
- Links To More Information: Links to many Shroud Related Websites
- Shroud Books Online: Listing of some of the many books available via the Internet
- Shroud Centers & Organizations: Listing of Shroud centers and organizations, worldwide, by country
- Shroud Conservation & Preservation: Focuses on future efforts of science to preserve the Shroud of Turin and its image.
- Shroud Exhibitions: Info on the 2015 Exposition and previous public exhibitions
- Shroud Speakers Directory: Find a Shroud lecturer for your group or organization
- Reflections On The Shroud: Read the personal reflections of noted Shroud researchers
- Comments From Our Viewers: Read comments & view Country List
- Send Us E-Mail or Subscribe to Our Mailing List: New! Join our mailing list from your smart phone!
- Website Store: Order Shroud Photographs, Replicas, Videos, Books and more
Published by the
Shroud of Turin Education and Research Association, Inc.
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
1094 Highland Meadows Dr., Florissant, Colorado 80816-8818
Scan with your mobile device
to Join Our Mailing List
Please read important information below:
Trademark and Copyright Information
Trademarked names and copyrighted works appear on this website. All use of such names or works is for editorial purposes only and solely to the benefit of the trademark or copyright owner, with no intention of infringing upon that trademark or copyright. The entire contents of this website are Copyright 1996-2015 Shroud of Turin Education and Research Association, Inc. (STERA, Inc.), All Rights Reserved, unless otherwise noted. Images of the Shroud of Turin and related photographs appearing on this website are ©1978 Barrie M. Schwortz Collection, STERA, Inc., unless otherwise noted. Access to this site does not grant any rights to copy, publish, sell, license, distribute or use any included materials, including photographs, text, backgrounds or design elements in any form or media, without the expressed and written permission of the individual copyright holders. Editorial opinions expressed are solely those of the respective authors.